Summer Flowers Slideshow Video

Techy Nirvana - Techno Pop Art - Electronics Photos





Touring a TV station the other day provided me with a great pop-photo-op.

There was such a huge amount of electronic equipment, computers, monitors, etc., all of which are connected from point A to point B by 1,000's of cables -- miles and miles of cables.

Makes me think of The Matrix, or the Borg. Of course, done in my abstract pop art style.
















Hard to believe that this (above) leads to this:



Have you used Shutterfly yet? They make beautiful books out of your photos. Here's the one I put together with my Tech photos -- called it Digitally Connected.

Click here to view this photo book larger

Shutterfly Photo books are the perfect way to share your photos.

Art Photography by Marianne Dow

Sign up for my weekly email newsletter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click on that Older Posts link, above right, to see more photos. ~ Click the pix for a bigger view.